Monday, January 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 1/31-2/6: Light Fare and Superbowl!


Hopefully, I'll have my stuff more together this week, since I kind of screwed up last week's menu plan by forgetting that we were going to be gone for 2 days on a camping trip! This week's menu is going to be light fare and of course there's going to be some game day faves too! I hope you enjoy these recipes and stop by www.orgjunkie.com to see her full menu plan as well! Also, don't forget, if you haven't already, sign up for the Full Size Giveaway! It's still got pretty low entry numbers!

Served with spinach salad and curried brown rice
This looks so good, but I'm gonna try it with legs instead, since I don't have any thighs handy! 

How can it get any lighter than this? 

Wednesday: Fend for Yourself Night

This recipe has inspired me to try to think of my own recipes to make this way.

Friday: Undecided: I might make something new that I can post in  a future plan!

Saturday: Dinner at The Olive Garden in celebration of our anniversary a month ago! This is our favorite restaurant! But of course, I'll be using a coupon I clipped a couple of weeks ago!

Sunday: Game Day!! Who're you goin' for? Me? I'm a little undecided since my team (Seahawks) has a history with both teams! 
Beef nachos
Lil smokies smothered in bbq sauce
Alicia's Healthified Greek Layered Dip (for moi) with pita chips
deli wraps

In case anyone is wondering, that Tri-tip with sundried tomatoes and feta was PHENOMENAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...