Monday, January 10, 2011

How would you like a chance to meet Laura from orgjunkie.com in NYC?

How would you like a chance to meet me in NYC
I know I sure would like to meet her! Plus, I'd get to take a friend! Oh ya! I'd also get $500 to spend at The Container Store! I know I could definitely put that to good use! So how bout it? All you have to do is sign up to follow her at OpenSky(where her store is at)! When you sign up to do that, she'll send an email out every now and then with a really good organizing tip along with a discount code for up to 50% off! She just needs 10,000 followers to draw out a name for the winner! You might also want to sign up for her amazing giveaway of some super sweet organization tools and a really cute apron!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...