Friday, December 31, 2010

Rue La La: Last Day to Use Your $20 Credit!

This is the last day you have to use your $20 credit you would've received in October if you signed up with Rue La La then. (Not available now)There are free bra tops, bottoms, and bikini sets, and separates if you check the "Boutiques" tab then click on Diesel. I just scored my daughter a free bra that normally retails for $66!!! Yay! I love free stuff!
If you don't have an account, create one here. I know that some of you are gonna look at the prices on here and think...no way, but sometimes there are fantastic deals here! I saw some Kate Spade shoes that normally retail for $675 that I could buy for $79.90!! Now that's a deal! This is one of those sights that you want to read the emails from, since when there are hot deals they sell out really fast. These deals are definitely worth creating an account for! Plus, as an added bonus, you'll receive $10 for each friend that signs up and places an order!
Sign up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...